Mikroteh, a joint venture for services and commerce (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), which operates the mikroteh.hr website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), is aware of the importance of protecting personal information and privacy. The Administrator controls the collection and processing of your personal information in accordance with the personal data protection policy, and the same applies to all activities in which the Administrator collects and processes your information for the purposes of your use of the Website, as set out below.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal information is any information relating to a user whose identity is identified or identifiable; identifiable user is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by identifiers such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier, or by one or more factors inherent in physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that individual.
Personal Data Processing means any process or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether by automated or non-automated means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, modification, retrieval, insight, use, combining, restriction, deletion or destruction.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data in Croatia is systematically regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”), which defines the rights, obligations, principles and measures for preventing unlawful and unjustified practices with the privacy and dignity of the individual in processing personal information.
In accordance with the legal provisions of the Regulation, the Administrator respects your right to privacy and hereby certifies that:
– personal data and information are voluntarily provided to the Administrator and he/she/it may process such data;
– personal information you provide will never be used without your consent or provided to third parties or used unlawfully;
– Administrator does not require you to share sensitive personal information as defined in the Regulation;
– Administrator will use all provided information lawfully and solely for the purpose of performing the service or selling the product;
– upon fulfillment of the purpose for which they are used, personal data will be archived for as long as is required by law;
– the personal information used for the purposes of the Website is consistent with what is appropriate for the purposes of the collection;
– You personally and voluntarily provide and enter your personal data and information and you have the right to view, update, correct, block and delete this information as explained in the HOW TO MANAGE YOUR DATA.
WHO IS VIEWING YOUR DATA
Your information is processed and reviewed by the company’s management team:
Mikroteh, a joint venture for services and commerce
Owners: Mario Radic, Kristina Rajic
Rudjera Boskovica 13, 21000 Split
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
Your data is stored in self-managed and third-party databases:
– mikroteh.hr database (Administrator database),
– Contact form 7 (Administrator database),
– Woocommerce (Admin database),
– Google (third party databases),
– Facebook (third party databases).
All third party databases comply with the Regulation.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following information for our services:
Required information: First and last name, Phone number, Email address.
Optional data: Full address, Device type, Device model.
For marketing purposes: First and last name, Email, Phone number, Interest for specific service/s and/or product/s.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The Administrator agrees not to provide, lend or sell your information to a third party without prior notice and the written consent of the individual. For commercial or operational purposes, the Administrator uses a special application that allows sending emails only to those who have explicitly agreed to receive emails from the Website.
We use your information to:
– responding effectively to your query,
– efficient provision of the required services and products,
– further developing our services and products,
– monitoring and analyzing trends and better understanding customer interaction,
– security monitoring and protection, detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Your information is stored for as long as the laws governing the operation of our services prescribe its safekeeping.
– mikroteh.hr dashboard/database: forever or until deletion (unsubscribing),
– Woocommerce (database): forever or until deletion (unsubscribing).
All third party databases have their own retention period.
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR DATA
You have the right to access any personal information we collect about you. In accordance with the Regulation, under certain conditions, you may use your rights to obtain a confirmation of the processing of your personal data and to inspect your personal data stored. You may correct or supplement your personal information, restrict its use, object to further processing or request the deletion of your personal information.
You can always contact the mikroteh.hr team to remove your information from your dashboard by sending us an email at our official address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a request: “Please delete and remove all personal information associated with my e-mail address.”
When you browse the Website and are not logged in to any of the online services, you search it anonymously. While searching, the Personal Data Administrator does not collect any information. However, the Administrator monitors how the Website is used by both registered and anonymous users.
One of the tracking methods we use is known as a cookie. Cookies are identifiers that are written to your computer’s hard drive, which will be recognized the next time you visit the site without registering. Cookies cannot access data from your hard drive, download computer viruses, or other personal information.
The website uses the following cookie providers: Google Analytics (third-party cookies) and Facebook Pixel (third-party cookies).
SAFETY PROPERTIES OF THE WEBSITE
The administrator is aware of the importance of security and therefore strives to protect your personal information. Unauthorized access, use and disclosure are disabled by many security procedures and technologies. The personal information you enter on the Website is stored on restricted systems in a controlled environment.
To this end, we have put in place administrative, technological and security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, alteration or disclosure. We also follow the security procedures required by applicable laws, and only our team is allowed to access your personal information, which processes your personal information in accordance with the above laws.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES